Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My life is a John Mayer album...

I love music and I love it when i find a song or remember a song that I (a) absolutely love and (b) completely relates to how i am feeling or what i am going through at the time. A little corny, yes, but you should try it, it makes you feel that much better :). So...at the moment, i am going back to some of my old faves and this is why I like them right now:

Why Georgia ~ John Mayer ~ I have no idea what to do with my life in the near future...or the distant, for that matter, so i think i may just get in my car and drive. forever.
Free Fallin ~ (originally by Tom Petty but i prefer) John Mayer ~ bad boys are so attractive but they ultimately suck and are genuine douche bags. true story.
Star Mile ~ Joshua Radin ~ I am right here. Notice me, please, before its too late and I am outta your life forever!!!
Ocean ~ John Butler ~ it's an instumental and i can drift off to sleep quite content listening to this and dreaming that I was either (a) chillin at the coast or (b) at a John Butler concert. And as it has no words, i dont have to think about what he is trying to say and can contemplate a bikini or one piece...or my undecided future...
Word of the day: Douche bag - meaning somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about. Or, (and i like this one better, i think) someone who talks s*#t, starts s#*t, wont finish their s*%t, and the end of the day still thinks they own the universe.
peace x
Definitions fromurbandictionary.com

No comments: