Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Miss you xx

I really, really miss all my lovelies, all the way over the other side of the country, i dont get to see them for another two months...and the fact that they live on the coast hurts a little too...

J~H~S~K~J~L
&
Team Blonde
~♥~
What else did I do today....?
I....

* Cancelled all the accounts with ink cartridge companies today...3 of them to be exact...

* Am hating on the domineering orange cat that is taking over my office...though it turns out he was overly annoying today cos he was not feed this morning...woops..

* Bought post-its that are crap and don't stick (should probably mention they are not the real 'post-it' brand..) they keep falling off whatever i attmept to stick them too...its making me angry.

* Found that snacking on Sweet Chilli Rice Cakes helps my day to go quicker...they're really yummy..too yummy, even...

* Had a really yummy iced tea for lunch, i've decided to experiment when i get home and make some of my own...check out the label, you might need to click on it again to be able to read it...

but i still love hot tea too...

No comments: