Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do you believe in rock 'n roll, Can music save your mortal soul?

ah, I think YES! It also makes the world go round. My latest musical love is that of Hayley Williams & her band, Paramore (you may have heard of them, haha) Her appearance completely clashes with my blog (not so much these pics, but in others due to her firey orange hair) but I love her, she's amazingly talented, only 21 and I want her life. My taste in music is sooo utterly diverse. I generally listen to music that reflects my mood, which is often very fickle, thus my current playlist and its stochastic assemblage....
I am currently obsessed with (and always will maintain great appreciation for (in no particular order)):
Paramore
Bon Iver
Paul Simon
Iron & Wine
Kings of Leon
Lady of the Sunshine
Van Morrison
Eddie Vedder
She & Him
The Shins
Muse
pics via weheartit & lyrics by Don McLean

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally agree looooove music...cant live without KoL, muse and iron&wine to x

Joyti said...

I dont think my music goes with my blog either...not sure though. I like Death Cab for Cutie, Devandra Banhart, Cat Powers, Iron and Wine, Kings of Leon, Nirvana, the Smashing Pumpkins, Regina Spektor...

Eliza said...

i never really listened to Paramore, i don't like their style much, but Hayley is a cutie :) <3

Marnie said...

my taste in music also clashes with my blog.
you've chosen some good pictures of hayley, she can be really versatile sometimes.
x

WEB SHERIFF said...

WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Jesse,

On behalf of Exile Productions, Exile Publishing, Exile Films and Lion Records, many thanks for plugging Van Morrison and, if you / your readers would like good quality, non-pirated previews from Van's latest album and DVD - "Astral Weeks Live at the Hollywood Bowl" - then footage of “Sweet Thing” from the Hollywood Bowl is available for fans to view and link to (ONLY please – not for embedding) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYvoH2_XuA. Up-to-the-minute news on the “Astral Weeks Live” album and film releases and Van’s 2009 shows is, of course, available on www.vanmorrison.com and www.myspace.com/vanmorrison. An increasing archive of exclusive film footage of Van Morrison performances is also available for fans and YouTubers on Exile’s official channel at http://uk.youtube.com/user/OfficialExileFilms ... .. and keep an eye on these official sources for details of further preview material and on-line promotions.

Thanks again for your plug.

Regards,

WEB SHERIFF