Tuesday, May 12, 2009

leave it up to someone who knows what to do...

Today has been one of those I'll-do-anything-BUT-my-assignment day, however, instead of the usually lazy, bummy, watching- re-runs- of -Friends kinda day, I've had a stressed out, OMGosh, what- am- I- going- to -do- once- I've- finished- my -(pathetic)- arts- degree (come this June) kinda day A major freak out. So, in the midst of applying, or rather inquiring about jobs here (my uni town), there (Western Australia) and everywhere (France, Greece and Italy), I decided to just chill, let God take over and while he's busy planning my ultimate career/future, I sat back and listened to some Jazz and drank peppermint tea, pondering why I cannot make a decision regarding what I want to do with the rest of my bright, sunshiny future....

But I did find 3 things to cheer me up and they are the fact that my sister and I got tickets to SIMON & GARFUNKEL (!!!!),a really amazingly bright fuschia nail varnish and this music video, one of my favourites...



No comments: