Thursday, January 29, 2009

I HATE the colour red...

... mainly because it represents heavy rain on the weather satellite picture, and the top half of Australia is very red!!!! I generally love rain, I'm a big fan, but not so much when I am trying to get to the other side of the country and all my escape routes are cut off due to many of our nearby bridges having been built without the 'Kimberley wet season' taken into proper consideration. Twelve loooong weeks in HC has been enough this time round...I need to get out!!! Come Saturday, I will try my hardest to do just that, we might even have to chill by the river side and literally watch and wait for flooding to go down. I have three separate flights booked in the very near future (including my much anticipated trip to Vanuatu with my 3 favourites girls), I would be extremely angry if I had to cancel them, like EXTREMELY angry!!!!!

(However, living where I do, where there is a whole lot of nuthin,
you are able to watch some awesome storms roll on in...like this)
pic: Colin J Clarke

peacin' out xx

No comments: