Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In the meantime...

NYC is AWESOME!!! I have had sooo much fun, wandering aimlessly through Central Park, cute winter outfits, eating at any possible time of the day or night, Wholefoods - OMGosh!!!, Sephora, the twinkly lights, oh and accidentally walking down a street and stumbling across Blake Lively filming Gossip Girl has probably been a major highlight!! I haven't been able to upload any of my own pics yet (I have taken soooooo many, but don't worry, I'll only bore you with a few) so here are some cute pics by Corinne Stoll that I found rather pretty. Chat soon & thanks for all the comments, love xx

4 comments:

Lisa & Cathy said...

NYC? I'm in such jealous, you should share some pictures. it would be such an amazing experience

Anonymous said...

OMFG you have got to be kidding about seeing blake filming GG?!!! how wicked! so jealous make me want to go even more so!

I V Y said...

ooh yummy food! i am jealousss about new yorkkk!

Marnie said...

Oh my gosh, you saw Blake Lively!
On the set of Gossip Girl??
I am so jealous right now, but I'm glad you had such a fabulous time.
x