Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let it always be known that I was who I am...


More Laura Marling. Have loved her for a long time but finally got to see her live. She's so cute and yet so bluntly and beautifully honest. She must of had some serious heartbreaking occur in the past because it's definitely reflected in her lyrics. Basically,she expresses that love, fairy tale endings and all that that may entail is utter bullshit. And I love it. Not sure whats going on there with Marcus Mumford but they look pretty fricken sweet together nonetheless x

4 comments:

Julia said...

The first picture is a beautiful portrait!

Wanda said...

I love the first picture and your blog too :)

xoxo wanda
http://itislikethesmelloffreedom.blogspot.com/

Jackie-Dawg said...

They're a couple. At least, they were the last time I heard and had been for quite some time. Epic coupling if you ask me. King and Queen of Folk.

Dylana Suarez said...

Wonderful pics!

Just came across your blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com