Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And maybe today I'll jump that barbed wired fence and leave this place altogether



I am really disliking being back home after travelling so much, I cant get settled. It happens every time. I am constantly agitated and fidgety and completely not able to focus. The first week back was so busy that I didn't really have time to miss being away, but things have died down and all I want to do it pick up and move. I loved being able do that, just pack up and head to a new place, a new exciting adventure waiting for me, whenever I wanted...I don't know how I'm going to adjust to a full time job with limited holidays for a whole year!!! Oh well, I'm off to the beach for the long weekend, hopefully I'll be thinking more possitively by the time I return :)
Have a Happy New Year, Peeps xxx
Pic via yyellowbird @ flickr Lyrics State Inspector by State Radio

1 comment:

savierose said...

I completely relate! Hopefully we can both have better attitudes after the new year ;]