Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Release is Peace


I have been so occupied lately and not with anything of actual meaning. My parents are away and the boys (electricians that work for my dad) are back in town (all three of them) and although I'm still meant to be looking after my little 7 yr old and 10 yr old sisters, I have been really ingenious with the whole multitasking thing and have been able to feed them, put them to bed and still manage to incorporate some awesome 'roof time' with the boys. The Roof has become the latest trend. The boys have recently got new little units relocated to our property and the roof of these units is relatively flat and also situated on a hill, providing us with the BEST location for late night chats, drinks and amazing star gazing. It's my catharsis. When I'm up there I'm able to forget the fact that my job kinda sucks arse and also the fact that living back at home is currently driving me insane! I'm loving it, just hangin' out with the boys. I've also started running, every afternoon. It's been awesome. I have heaps of Paramore on my Ipod and can't stop running when they come on. My feet hit the ground in sync with the awesome bass & drums. My mind drifts to another place, completely. It's insane!
pic via weheartit.com post title lyrics - Red Hot Chilly Peppers - My Friends

2 comments:

chrissybizzle said...

this sounds like a dream. i want i want i want a roof top to sit on! and running is so good. i run to heaps of music i don't usually listen to, but is amazing to run to. like dizzee rascal, cobra starship, pixie lott. amazing.
aroha. x

Red Lipstick said...

That photos just transports me to a peaceful place! I need music to listen to when I run. I'm bored with what's on my ipod!