Tuesday, August 25, 2009

too cute for words...


I usually hate anything that the rest of the entire world are obsessed, I like to have my little indie bands and films and leave the popular mainstream stuff behind, so I hate to admit this but I kinda love Twilight. Yep. I do. I tend to like all fantasy movies that have a rad little love story...like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the latest Peter Pan film...I think its because that the stories are sooooo far from reality that its ok to dream about them, haha, something like that....I'm a loser, I know. :) As for Mr Brody, I have been a fan since the days of Gilmore Girls where he learnt how to talk so damn fast... In the Land of Women - also good, weird, but good. oh, and his band, Big Japan, are very rad also (he's the drummer, I have a thing for drummers, hehe) as for other cool films, you should watch 'Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist' (rad) and let me know when you've seen '500 Days of Summer' because I have no cinema access and I am DYING to see it!!!!! much love xx

4 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

not sure if i like rob pattison. or twilight for that matter. but i did see the trailer for new moon and that looks pretty good :p so i am somewhat contradicting myself.

Marnie said...

adam brody is a babe.
mmm, there's nothing better than a blog post solely devoted to pictures of out-of-reach celebrities.
you have fine taste.
x

Becky said...

Off to see 500 Days of Summer tonight as I managed to get free tickets to a preview screening here in London. Fingers crossed it's as good as everyone says it is!

Emma said...

ahh have never seen annybody else that loves all these guys too :D haha
just have see nick and norah's and absolutely loved it!!!