Thursday, April 2, 2009

Open my eyes I see sky

Today, instead of finishing my Indonesian assignment, I found these photographs by Glynis Selina Arban via the adorable blog Here Comes The Sun. I love the beautiful pale skin and delicate pastel colours that she has captured so wonderfully...
I also spent the morning drinking tea and eating mint slice biscuits, pondering the things I should be writing in another language. I had coffee with the beautiful Alex and purchased a copy of the latest Aussie Vogue (despite my lack of monies) and now I am about to go a glorious walk through fields of long, long grass with my housemate, Jemmy...clearly I am the worst possible 'student' in the entire world. I really wish I could get a little more motivated, I just cant seem too...there is so much more appealing things to be doing :)

peace x

1 comment: